Urban express is dedicated to meeting your transportation needs now more than ever. As an essential business, our team is working hard to keep supply chains up and running. And we are open and ready to serve you.
Today and always, our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates, customers and communities. We continue to closely monitor developments and the global impact with respect to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Federal law requires all customers wear a mask covering the nose and mouth while at our facilities and onboard our buses
- Masks must also be worn between sips and bites when customers are eating or drinking
- Refusal to wear a mask is a violation of Federal law and may result in denial of boarding or removal from our facilities or buses and passengers may also be subject to penalties
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of high touch areas
- We ozonate each of our buses, a process that has been proven to kill viruses, including COVID-19
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizers for customers and employees
- Cabin Air is continuously replaced every 5 minutes with fresh outside air maximizing the circulation of fresh air inside the cabin
- Depending on the route, our buses may make multiple stops along the way, enabling more fresh air to circulate in the cabin
- At our facilities, customers have easy to access outdoor areas
- We understand you may be hesitant to plan travel in advance right now
- To help ease those concerns, we are offering the option of postponing your travel plans if you have concerns related to the pandemic
- No cancellation or change fee would apply
To ensure your safety and the safety of those around you, we ask that you do not travel if you:
- Are feeling sick
- Have recently tested positive for COVID-19 (even if you don’t have symptoms)
- Have been around someone in the past 14 days who tested positive for COVID-19 (even if they did not have symptoms)
- If you’re already scheduled to travel and meet any of the criteria listed above, see our Travel Flexibility policy for steps to reschedule your trip.